Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Day Treat Bags

Well, Valentine's Day is right around the corner and while it's not a big deal in my family, I still like to give those close to me a little something. This would be a great little treat box/bag that can be filled with Hershey kisses or you could even put a fun size M&M treat bag in it. I got the idea for this adorable little box from Angie over at http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/. If you're looking for cute little gift ideas, you should definitely check her out. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

You can find directions for this by going to Chic N Scratch's You Tube channel and it's called the Blessing Mix Box. If you have any questions, just comment below and I'll be sure to respond. Also, you can click on the picture to enlarge it.

Thanks for looking!



1 comment: