Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Update

Just a quick update to let you know I'm still alive. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far! It's been very hot and humid here, but a very good one nonetheless.

I haven't had much crafting mojo this summer, but I can feel it coming back. I have some ideas of some cards and scrapbook pages that I will probably be creating sometime in the next week or so.

I've recently found out that we are getting a Michael's in our area soon. That is so awesome!! Currently, we have NO craft stores locally; no Hobby Lobby, no Joann's....the only one we have anywhere close is Michael's, and it is a 45 minute drive, so I am SUPER excited about it coming. Once we get the Michael's, I will be able to create alot more. It's pretty much a pain to have to drive 45 minutes to get scrapbooking supplies.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Hopefully, if all goes the way I am hoping, I will be creating some cards and stuff in the next couple of weeks and will get them posted.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment