Friday, April 23, 2010

Momo's First Challenge.

Momo over at Made By Momo has posted her first challenge. Her only rule was to create something using an animal and since I don't have the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge....YET, I decided to turn to my Paper Pups cartridge and this what I came up with.


Supplies used: Plantin Schoolbook for the grass and Paper Pups for the dog, butterfly and clouds. Diamond stickles on the clouds and the "have a wonderful day" is a stamp set by Stampendous! called Flower Chat. That sentiment is stamped in ColorBox Chalk ink in Chestnut Roan.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I have been wanting this cartridge! I love this card!! Those clouds are so stinkin adorable! This is one of those cards that makes me really happy! Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge! Much love to you! Momo

    ReplyDelete