Thursday, April 22, 2010

Graduation and birthdays!

Hello everyone! This time of year is especially busy for me....busy and fun. My husband and my daughter's birthday is in April and only 15 days apart! So, as you can imagine, I've been super busy, but it's so much fun!

This year is also the year my little sister graduates from high school.I've been recruited to do her graduation announcements. I did a couple sample ones for her and my mom to choose from and now that they've made their decision, it's time to start making them. I'd better get busy...June is so close!

I would also like to participate in Momo's challenge, so hopefully on Sunday, I can get something done for that. I've only done one challenge so far, but they are lots of fun!

Okay, time for dinner. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment