Friday, May 28, 2010

Trip Down Memory Lane

I was going through some old pictures last night and ran across a couple that I've been wanting to scrapbook for a while. Well, today I am off work, my daughter is in school and my hubby is working. With that said, I am in full scrapbook mode.

This first layout is of my daughter's dedication. I can't believe that was 12 years ago! It's a very simple layout and can you believe it? NO cricut cuts whatsoever!! Sometimes, I amaze myself.
(Remember, you can click on the pictures to enlarge.



This one is my wedding day. I don't know what it is about this picture, but I absolutely love it. I think it's my favorite from our special day. Maybe it's that we weren't posing, we were just being us; laughing and just being in love. I used Storybook cricut cartridge for all the cuts.


Thanks so much for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment