Thursday, May 6, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

It's Teacher Appreciation Week in our area and with my daughter now in middle school, that means five different teachers. I was trying to think of an inexpensive, yet nice way to show the teachers they are appreciated without breaking that bank and came up with this idea. You've probably all seen a tutorial or another about covering the Hershey nuggets. I covered them using patterned paper cut at 1" x 3". Then I just put them in the cellophane sleeves that I put my cards in and the topper is the marquee shape cut from the Storybook cricut cartridge. The bottom marquee is cut at 5 1/2" and the top layer is cut at 5". The thanks and stars stamp sets were from the dollar spot at Michael's.

It was so difficult to get a good picture of these! The light kept shining off the cellophane causing a really bad picture, so this is the best I could do. You can click on the picture to see an enlarged image.

Not sure why the first picture looks orange and yellow, it's actually red and yellow.











No comments:

Post a Comment